Valid only for v1.3.12 or below.  

 Follow these steps to install Apps from My App Store without any problem:- 

For Android 4.4 to Android 9:-

1. Go To Settings

2. Click on Security and Privacy  or Security settings. 

3. Click on install Unknown Source.

4. Turn on the Unknown Source option. 

5. Go To My App Store and download Apps/Games you want.

For Android 10 and Above:- 

1. Go To Settings

2. Click on Security option.

3. Click on Install Unknown Source.

4. Find My App Store and click on it.

5. Turn on the option and Go To My App Store and download Apps/Games you want.

For Some Other Android 10 and above:-

1. Go To Settings.

2. Click on More Settings/Advanced Settings

3. Click on Permissions/Permission Management option.

4. Find My App Store and Click on it

5. Turn on it and Go To My App Store and download Apps/Games you want.




  If you not found any of these settings comment us below with device name and model we will help you.